I ordered 500gm Triple C antibiotics from Sharlee's and despite phone calls and numerous emails I received no response and no antibiotics.Not until I threatened them with consumer affairs did Greg finally email me to say that my invoice had been filed away, and had I not persisted the product would not have been sent.

So Greg retrieved my order and sent it, but it took two months.

Oh, quick to take money but reluctant to hand over product.Never, will I order from them again, and I do believe they should not be permitted to advertise online.

Had an Experience with Sharlee Stockfeeds?

Comments

Canada Vet Care - No major issues Canada Vet Care "I purchased de-wormer, and revolution. I thought it was strange that, although the company appears to be based in BC, my products took almost two weeks to arrive. Upon receiving..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Merial - Chemical burn from frontline flea and tick drops Merial "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..." Read more Vetco Clinics - So bad experience Vetco Clinics "We took our pet to Petco (vetco clinic inside) for flea medicine the "veterinary" we prescribed BRAVECTO dosage for three months and i asked if it was not much for..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more Netspend - ATM FEES ARE SCANDALOUS! Netspend "After over one year of having a Netspend checking account and having to pay ATM fees to draw out funds for rent - usually took three transactions to withdrawal the..." Read more Mypillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper Mypillow "...I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had..." Read more CMR Construction And Roofing - Poor customer service and unacceptable business practices CMR Construction And Roofing "Ryne Peak of CMR came to my home on Sept 20th after Hurricane IRMA. Inspected the damage from the hurricane, took all kinds of pictures, said he would send all..." Read more