Sharlee Stockfeeds are a bunch of thieves!They stole $100 from me without delivering my goods.

My animals are suffering and my hip pocket is burnt. I will be reporting them to Commbank, ACCC and seeking legal action to recover my money. I suggest everyone do the same to shut these buggers down! Greg you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Get yourself a moral education! This will be the last time I order anything from you. Clearly there are countless disgruntled customers out there.

The sooner your website is shut down the better.Shame shame shame shame on you!!

Had an Experience with Sharlee Stockfeeds?

Comments

justine

I have just created a youtube channel in response to everyones complaints. Could you all please email me with a video of any problems/lies you have had regarding this company. I will upload any complaints to the channel immediately.

My email address is: stopsharleestockfeeds@gmail.com